The ‘Corporate KYC’ is now open and available for industries that are interested in LINK Industry Partners program.
We apologize on not being able to deliver the announcement sooner, and the inconvenience generated from the overall development process.
Please follow the instructions and notes below to create Corporate Account on BITBOX.
Instruction: Creating the Corporate Account & KYC
To sign up on BITBOX and send requests on Corporate KYC, please follow the steps below.
1. Sign Up on BITBOX
- For PC users: Click Sign Up on the BITBOX website
- Mobile users: Click Sign Up on the mobile browser
- on the BITBOX App: tap More > Log In > Sign Up
2. Enter your email address and password, then agree to the Terms and tap on ‘Sign Up’
- Note: Register with an email address that operates under the corporation
3. Complete the email verification process
4. Send a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org that states the email address for the corporate email account.
- After we receive your inquiry about creating a corporate account, we will notify you with the necessary documents you will need to provide for the verification process
- Please send the required documents in English. If the original documents are not written in English, we may ask you to include notarized English documents along with the originals
- Upon receiving the documents, it may take from seven to ten business days to complete the creation of Corporate Account on BITBOX
For questions on industry partners, please contact us at email@example.com