Dear fellow LINK Community members,
LNK Scan has been updated to v1.1, and the major updates are as below:
- On the main screen, you can not only see the total supply and circulation of LINK, but also can see the LINK supply and circulation by dApps. (currently available for: LINK Wizball, LINK 4CAST)
- The information of LINK allocation/circulation on BITBOX will be added when LN’s deposit/withdraw feature is supported. Until then, you can check the info at LINK Website and BITBOX.
LINK Scan now displays chain’s network name. LINK Chain resolves scalability by using the Interchain-type LINEAR Network.
LINEAR Network consists of the middle hub ‘rootchain’ and several ‘leafchains,’ and each dApp can get allocated with one of the leafchains.
The first chain from the LINEAR Network is called ‘Network Alder,’ and the names of the next chains will be open when launched.
- Based on the address list’s balance, top 100 addresses will be displayed and the UI has been improved
- You can now see the total balance, transaction/token transfer, LINK balance percentage in a selected chain network, and also the dApp’s name that created addresses
- The previously separated token transfer history has now been consolidated into transaction list, and the UI is improved
- The allocation, circulation, and chain network of dApps running on LINK Network are displayed (currently available for: LINK Wizball, LINK 4CAST)
For questions on the updates, please contact here.
Check out the updates on LINK Scan!